Sunday, February 03, 2008
The Economist @ 3:52 PM
" What Makes The One To Shake You Down?
Each Touch Belongs To Each New Sound, "
MONDAY BLUES MARATHON
so tomorrow, the mates are planning for a LAN MARATHON.
which basically means, we'll head down to this LAN centre,
& just LAN for hours.
Dann said it's gonna be for 4 hours or so,
O.O
but before that, I have to follow mum to work.
some " businessman " thingy to handle.
hahaa.
THE WORST KIND
2 weeks till the announcement of our schools posting.
I'm okay with any college,
MONDAY BLUES MARATHON
so tomorrow, the mates are planning for a LAN MARATHON.
which basically means, we'll head down to this LAN centre,
& just LAN for hours.
Dann said it's gonna be for 4 hours or so,
O.O
but before that, I have to follow mum to work.
some " businessman " thingy to handle.
hahaa.
THE WORST KIND
2 weeks till the announcement of our schools posting.
I'm okay with any college,
as long as at least there's someone I know there.
TAMPINES JC might be happy wishing.
cause it's close to my place & this person's place.
hahh.
YISHUN JC is quite far. very far in fact.
but still, it's a JC so whattheheck, deal with it.
haha.
see la, that right there, was the result of being bored.
got no topics to talk about, nothing to do, etc.
I wish there're homeworks.
TAMPINES JC might be happy wishing.
cause it's close to my place & this person's place.
hahh.
YISHUN JC is quite far. very far in fact.
but still, it's a JC so whattheheck, deal with it.
haha.
see la, that right there, was the result of being bored.
got no topics to talk about, nothing to do, etc.
I wish there're homeworks.
again.
